Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Catching Up

It's been really busy here.  I have been filling orders for hats, blankets, cuddle sacs and gowns.  It got to the point I was falling behind on everything.  I had a few hats left and not much else.  Then I hit the craft stores.  One by one I bought all the pretty fleece I could find and also yarn that I didn't have.  Got some really good deals too.  I had quite a few large bags by the time I got home.  Bob just laughed.  It took a few days, but I finally got all the fleece cut and made into pretty little blankets.  Now I can sit and crochet.  I went into automatic mode.  I made quite a few hats, a few cuddle sacs, and let's not forget the gowns.  Some of the things. like the gowns are already ordered.  I have a few boxes ready to be shipped, one is going to England.  Yes, I am still enjoying what I am doing and will keep it up as long as I can.   So please keep the donations coming.  I really appreciate the help.  Tomorrow if my camera will let me, I will post a new hat pattern I just made yesterday.....

Have a good one.....Nan..